8 Quintessential OC Activities, According To Reddit
A Reddit user is visiting Orange County from the Midwest and asked /r/orangecounty for suggestions on what do to during their 30 hour stay in OC.
Redditors from around the county gave their answers. Here are some of our favorite responses.
1. You can never go wrong with paddle boarding at Newport.
2. Enjoying our scenic freeways is never bad.
3. This one sounds good…if you can get access to the roof top of the Paradise Pier Hotel.
4. What’s a trip to OC without eating some hype desserts.
5. Beer. Food. Can’t go wrong.
6. Practicing safe driving habits.
7. Bear. Flag. That is all.
8. And the most quintessential OC activity…
See the full thread here.
Originally posted 2016-06-13 13:49:45.