20 People You See On Every Trip To Disneyland
This is almost too accurate.
1. That couple who treats every line as their personal make out room
Setting a great example.
2. The mom who can’t get her kid to sit still
And she threatens them at every turn, too.
3. The junior high band/choir/cheer kids who all wear matching obnoxiously bright t-shirts
Highlighter green is such a good color on you, Alyssa.
4. The family who all wear custom made matching shirts
At least now we know exactly why they’re there.
5. The “Disneybounder”
It’s not quite the face character…
6. The baby who’s crying for no reason
WE ALL HATE THE PARENTS.
7. The group of friends who only walks in a wall formation
These people are the bane of my existence.
8. The serial Instagrammer
You’re holding up the line!
9. That person that just can’t figure out how to work their scooter
BEEP BEEP BEEP.
10. That person who’s a scooter speed racer
Please don’t run over my foot.
11. The OC mom that wore heels to Disneyland and keeps complaining
What did you expect?
12. The Japanese tourist
You’re in the background of at least three of their pictures.
13. The grandparent who gets stuck holding the bench
They always look so lonely.
14. The cast member who’s super into it
They add to the magic.
15. The cast member who’s super not into it
I wouldn’t want to try and direct those crowds after the fireworks, either.
16. The little kid that refuses to come down from Dad’s shoulders
The view is great from up there!
17. The college kids that have clearly just smoked a bunch of weed
We can smell it. You’re not fooling anybody.
18. The little girl who’s totally devoted to her princess act
“Bow down to me, peasants!”
19. The third wheel
This is usually me.
20. The child that’s totally absorbed by the magic
And that’s what keeps us all coming back.
Originally posted 2016-03-22 22:36:54.