15 Signs You Grew Up In Fullerton
Growing up in Fullerton meant little league, InCahoots and burritos.
1. This was your favorite spot to eat as a kid.
Trains and pasta? A child’s paradise.
2. Taco Bell? Nah…it’s all about Pepe’s!
Have you seen the size of those California Burritos?
3. You discovered your first boba at Bobaya and Bobaloca.
The start to your #BOBALIFE.
4. You probably worked at Disneyland
And your parents probably did. And your friends did as well…
5. Or somewhere at the Brea Mall
Gotta love the mall employee food court discount!
6. You knew that Fullerton DMV was one of the hardest places to pass your license test.
Thank God for Laguna Hills!
7. You had at least one birthday at Ralph Clark Regional Park.
Gotta love that pond.
8. You’ve been waiting to turn 21, so you can finally go to DTF.
Downtown Fullerton is where it’s at!
9. You played for Golden Hill Little League.
Where your dreams of playing for the Angels one day were developed…
10. You would cruise down all the way down on Beach Blvd. to get to Huntington Beach.
Mainly because you didn’t want to drive on the freeway.
11. Your mom tried to convince to enroll in Troy Tech.
You probably wouldn’t have made the cut anyway.
12. You bowled your first game at Carter Lanes.
13. Your go-to hang out spot? InCahoots.
Break out your boots.
14. CSUF, all the way.
15. You loved growing up in Fullerton.
You wouldn’t have wanted to go grow up anywhere else.
Originally posted 2016-04-12 21:57:15.